weebl and bob: wee-lo weebl and bob: wee-lo

orangecatgirl

orangecatgirl go to www.weebl.jolt.co.uk

Santa Went Crazy Santa Went Crazy

wtf was that

thisis really bad graphics, are you a beginner? go to www.flashkit.com, they can tell you how to animate and stuff. good luck

Retarded Animal Babies 2 Retarded Animal Babies 2

i did ths usig 1 hnd coz i was eatnig an icecremm

veery good your too damn good

Counter-Stick 2 Counter-Stick 2

lovin it

this is fukin stupid and iloved every second of it- but when has gas been a liquid? you should have put fuel! anyway who cares it was fukin fuuny as hell

Matrix2003 responds:

Thanks.

Ultimate Skater Ultimate Skater

bollocks

as the other guy said, your animation is crap and you brag. if you reply dont ring my moves into this coz they are shite too

The-Mercenary responds:

Hey I respect you being honest, but Y did you give it a low score, At least mine wasnt stick people skating, but the animation did suck. So Y did you all give the stick movies good scores and my person dude skater movie a low score. Its not to low, but the sticks get 3's and i get 2's that sux. NOthing against you just so you know.

Cokes Covered in Shit 2 Cokes Covered in Shit 2

SWEET

Hey i was hoping you would bring back this masterpeice, you havent got psyco goat by any chance have you???? if so PLEASE submit it, i fukin loved that!

CabbageClock responds:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Final Fantasy Tournament Final Fantasy Tournament

WHAT THE HELL

you are a reight tosser, a se, get some rel animation coz this is shite. The fight scenes are about 3 seconds long and the drawings are copied.
wanker!

the getaway the getaway

does raidennrls wants his dummy?

look here pal, i thaught I was screwed in the HEAD but for gods sake...After 'watching' or should i say disturbingly observing the peice of shit i realised my movies are quite good when you compare them to this.

Terminator Stick ep.1 Terminator Stick ep.1

man your a psyco

yea twas good but you (psyco animation guy)'s head exploded, you'l never make it as a animator if your head explodes!

United States of Whatever United States of Whatever

copy

you know you just copied this, i baught the album the other day, dickhead.

FreePablo responds:

I copied this? The song? Where did I say that I made the song? You fucking moron. It's idiots like you who make NG the shithole it is.